Out of stock
Enter the amazing physical and digital world of programmable, remote-control robots and intelligent creations. With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), young robot fans build 5 unique, motorized robots and vehicles using the free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App. Then they bring them to life, one at a time, using the Scratch-based, drag-and-drop coding environment and complete fun activities and challenging missions (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices). And with almost 1,000 pieces, kids will love to come up with their own tech toy creations and share them with other robot fans on LEGO Life. Level up the play experience From the intelligent Hub with its 5×5 LED screen, 6-axis gyro and speaker, to powerful motors and accurate sensors, the latest evolution of LEGO MINDSTORMS coding robots for kids is the perfect way to help youngsters express and develop their creativity, while gaining essential 21st century STEM skills.
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-controlled model robots and smart creations that fire missiles, play ball, drive and more.
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, MVP, and Gelo, and tackle activities and missions using the LEGO MindSTORMS Robot Inventor app (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices).
- With nearly 1,000 pieces, including a smart hub, 4 medium motors, a color sensor and a distance sensor with a breakout interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online in LEGO Life.
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so there’s no need to go hunting for replacement batteries when the fun is about to begin.
- Blast is over 14 ” tall while Gelo is over 9 ” long; The components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others.
*This item may require an increased shipping cost
|Dimensions||18.9 × 2.7 × 14.8 in|