- Latex balloons have an average indoor float time of 12-24 hours.
- Foil balloons can last multiple days if filled and stored properly.
- Balloons used outdoors will have a much less float time due to the elements.
- Foil balloons require a low pressure regulated foil inflator to inflate them.
- For larger balloons or larger quantities of balloons, it may be more cost-effective to rent a helium tank from a party rental company or local wielding supplier.
Out of stock
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Children under 8 years old can choke or suffocate on broken balloons or balloons that are not inflated. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. Discard broken balloons immediately. Keep the plastic bag containing these products away from small children. The thin film may cling to nose and mouth and prevent breathing. Dispose of bags immediately once the product is removed!