2 in stock
Get your brain cranking! The goal is simple: just build a puzzle solution between the red gear and the yellow wheel. If you get it right, all the gears will spin smoothly together!
How do you play? Slide one of the challenges under the game grid, place the gears onto the grid as shown, and then gather the remaining gears indicated. Here’s the challenge: you can only use the indicated gears to solve the puzzle! Don’t worry. There are 4 levels of difficulty to choose from.
- Portable puzzle featuring 15 plastic gears in 3 sizes for solving 40 challenges; 4 levels of difficulty – Easy, Medium, Hard, Extra Hard; Includes storage bag for easy on-the-go fun
- Slide challenge card under the grid, place gears as illustrated; Use indicated gears to connect yellow gear to the red gear; Puzzle is solved once all gears are able to spin together; Player must use all gears printed on the puzzle card
- A fun challenge for kids and adults; High quality plastic materials built for lasting durability; Gears fit easily into slots of grid, connect precisely for smooth spinning; Pieces are lightweight yet sturdy and safe
- Encourages problem-solving, critical thinking, concentration; Young kids learn basics of how gears are able to connect and spin together; Challenges logic skills, creative thinking; Hard work rewarded with the vibrant thrill of spinning gears
- Made in China; Packaged in easy-to-open box; Highly portable puzzle board doubles as storage case for challenge cards
|Dimensions||9 × 1.5 × 7.3 in|