6 in stock
The wonderful game of ‘Sorry’, The Great Game, delighted players everywhere when introduced in the 1930’s. Not only is the game fun to play time and again, it is also easy to learn and features beautiful playing equipment. Now you can relive this wonderful experience. The Rules of Sorry! In this game are the same as those in the 1939 United States version. The pack consists of 44 cards, four each of the denominations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and four ‘Sorry’ cards. The object of the game is for each player to move the 4 men under his control from his Start into his Home by moves governed by the cards he draws from the pack. The winner is the first player to move his 4 men into his Home.
- Relive the fun: The game of “sorry” delighted players everywhere When introduced in the 1930’s. Sorry” Is fun to play, and easy to learn. The rules in this game are the same as the 1939 Us version!
- The object: move the 4 pawns under your control from your “start” to your “home”. moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to “home”.
- The sorry card: If you draw a sorry card, take any (1) Pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent’s Pawn, sending that Pawn back to their start!
- Contents: heavy-duty quad-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic “sorry” pawns, deck of 44 cards with classic Artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, number of players: 1 to 4
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions
|Dimensions||10.5 × 1.75 × 10.5 in|