2 in stock
We love games that promote silliness. And what could be sillier than a pack of Chihuahuas that love to dance the Cha-Cha?! Inventors Rosie and Josh Roberson were inspired by their own dancing Chihuahua, Piccolo, to create this wonderfully whimsical game that helps pre-school children to hone color identification, as well as fine and gross motor skills. Fun for ages 3 and up and there is no reading required
- Jump, Jive, and Wag your Tail with the Game of Dancing Doggies!
- Draw Cards to Join Your Doggy Dance-a-Thon
- Paw Away Another Player’s Pups with Some Fetching Food
- Watch Out for “Siesta” Cards That Will Send your Dog-Tired Dancers Straight to the Nap Shack!
- End the Party with the Most Chihuahuas on your Dance Floor and You’re the Cha-Cha-Champ!
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 8 in|