6 in stock
Creating 3D colored sand art is a fun and tactile art project! With the Faber-Castell 3D Sand Painting Art Activity Set, you can create 5 sand paintings completely unique to you. This open ended sand art activity kit comes with everything you need! Kit includes: 5 different colors of sand paint, 12 watercolors, 5 art creation boards, texture tool, palette knife, paint brush, loose sand and twist top containers to mix your own colors of colored sand paint. Sand art is a tactile, mixed media project that is great to improve fine motor skills, learn a new art technique and develop color blending and matching skills. Since 1761, Faber-Castell has proudly created premium quality art supplies for artist of all art abilities. Faber-Castell proudly produces children’s art products that are non-toxic, kid-tested and recommended by art educators. See your child’s art come to life with the very best materials for young artists. The 3D Sand Painting Kit is recommended for ages 6+.
- CREATE YOUR OWN SAND ART – Use 3D Sand Paint to create a textured work of art! Create 5 sand masterpieces yourself, or use as a playdate, party or sleepover activity for a small group
- SAND ART IS TACTILE FUN – The sand is in the paint! This sand art activity kit features easy to use squeeze paint tubes to create textured pictures. Recommended for ages 6+
- COMPLETE PAINT SET – This complete sand art set comes with everything you need to create 5 sand painting projects. Includes: 5 different colors of sand paint, 12 watercolors, 5 art creation boards, texture tool, palette knife, paint brush, loose sand and twist top containers to mix your own colors of sand paint
- OPEN ENDED ART – Inspire creativity with this open ended art set for kids. Use the colored sand squeeze tube paint colors to create a mixed media art design completely unique to you
- PREMIUM QUALITY ART PRODUCTS – See your child’s arts and crafts projects come to life with the absolute best materials for young artists. Faber-Castell has created premium quality art products since 1761
|Dimensions||10.25 × 1.5 × 10 in|